Hats are available for hire from £55. Feel free to visit our studio to try on various hats so we can ensure that your hat fits you properly, suits both you and your occasion, and that you're absolutely happy wearing it!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- The hat remains the property of Joanne Edwards Millinery at all times.
- Hats may be hired over a four day period or a weekend from Friday to Monday, outside of busy race day periods.
- During busy periods such as Royal Ascot or Epsom Derby, hats are hired for a 1 day period and are requested to be returned to the premises by latest 9pm of that race day. If your hat is not being hired the following day then we can be more flexible with the return date)
- The hire fee will be requested in advance to reserve the hat.
- The hire fee is refundable if cancelled 14 days before the hire date.
- The hire fee will be withheld if the hat hire is cancelled 5 days before the hire date.
- On collection of the hat, a deposit will be requested equating to the full value of the hat.
- During the hire period, the liability of the hat is with the customer. This begins once the hat is collected and ends when the hat is returned to the premises.
- Hirers are requested to take special care of their hats, especially in inclement weather. Any damage outside normal wear and tear will be charged.
- If the hat is significantly damaged beyond repair, or lost, the full deposit will be charged.
- If your chosen hat becomes unavailable, we will make every endeavour to provide a suitable alternative or will refund the hire fee.
- Hats are specially packaged in a hat box. A £10 charge will be requested for any boxes not returned or badly damaged.
- On hiring the item, the customer will be required to provide credit to debit card information and sign our Terms & Conditions.
- By hiring an item, you allow Joanne Edwards Millinery to bill your credit or debit card with the discussed fees and any applicable taxes/charges incurred in the hire process.
- If the hat is not returned on the agreed return date, Joanne Edwards may charge your credit or debit card a daily fee set out and discussed with you in advance.
- If the hat is not returned after 6 days, It will be presumed ''sold'' and the full amount will be charged to the credit/debit card of the hirer.
- Joanne Edwards Millinery may change any information relating to the price and hat hire service at any time. This information will be updated on the website terms & conditions.
Hirers are asked to take extra special care of their hat until it is returned. During bad weather conditions please ensure the hat remains under an umbrella at all times as rain or water marks could significantly damage the hat. Please do not attempt to clean or fix the hat if it has been damaged or soiled, as this will affect it's delicate structure and materials.
- Joanne Edwards Millinery is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Card details will not be shared with third parties.
- Once an order is placed, Joanne Edwards Millinery will need to hold personal information; your name, home address, email address, phone number, debit/credit card billing details, so we can process and complete your order.
- We may collect your email address and telephone number, this will allow us to improve our business for you in the future.
- We may also send you information from time to time on email, to offer discounts on our products and services as well as any other information we think you may find relevant.
ITEMS PURCHASED ON THE WEBSITE
All prices are shown in GPD (£ Sterling) Visa, MasterCard, Solo, American Express or Paypal can all be used to process a transaction. You can also contact us to pay using cash or a cheque.
The colour you see on the website is a close representation of the actual product, however we cannot accept variations in shade caused by various computers and browsers.
CONFORMITY OF GOODS
If you have any questions about the size of a hat please contact us before ordering. We try our best to ensure the information specified about each product is accurate.
The copyright and all other rights in the material of this website is owned by Joanne Edwards Millinery. No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without the consent of Joanne Edwards Millinery. The rights of the images on this site belongs to the individual photographer.